Thursday, December 19, 2013

Friday Favorites: Holiday Gift edition

Can you believe it's already that time where we are considered  "late on on Christmas shopping?" It seems like I just yesterday I was  planning out my meal plan for Thanksgiving. And don't even mention that I will soon have to get used to writing the date 2014, just as "2013" was starting to register. But one thing I'm not quite sick of hearing are "corny" Christmas jokes, so my apologies if you are...

But in all seriousness, I have selected 12 of the best gifts around. They are easy to pick up at stores such as Target and CVS or very easy to make at home. From your dad to your bestie, I have definitely covered something for everyone on your list. So follow my guide  below and you'll avoid having to spend your  whole weekend completely dedicated to waiting in long lines. I don't know about you all, but I plan on spending my Saturday seeing Anchorman 2 rather than trying to find a parking space at the mall.
Links to: Pictures #1, #2#3
Links to: Pictures #1, #2, #3
Links to Pictures: #1, #2, #3

Links to: Pictures #1, #2, #3

I hope that these gift ideas provided inspiration for your holiday shopping list. All and all, I truly believe that the best gifts come from the heart.

Still need a gift for a teacher or your hairdresser? How about my homemade Sweet & Salty granola recipe. Looking for something a little more creative to bring to a holiday party? How about my Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, stored in mason jars?

Whatever you do, make sure you don't let the happiness intended during the holiday season pass by you. Take time out to spend with your loved ones, that is truly the best gift you can give them. Create a great Friday everyone. Below is your daily dose of inspiration, inspired by my new little loved ones...
Cousins: Remi & Stella
Photo Courtesy of: Kristin Haus
*To follow the Creatively Lu posts daily,  "like" the FB page .
* Follow @Creatively Lu on InstagramPinterest, and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment